About Winter Research Admissions
Eligibility for Application
Applicants must satisfy the following criterion.
- Completed B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech all branches, M.Sc, MCA and MA (Maths).
We especially encourage applicants with any of the following.
- Good-quality research publications
- Participation in research-oriented projects
- Work experience in R&D labs / Industry
How to Apply
Applications are closed
Tuition Fee and Financial Support for Ph.D. Programmes
Tuition fees and financial support for the academic year 2022-23 is listed on this page.
- Full-time Ph.D. students are given scholarships that provide a monthly stipend. The stipend amount varies from Rs. 31,000/- to Rs. 35,000/- depending on the stage of the student in the Ph.D. program.
- Students are provided generous travel support to present their published research work in reputed conferences.
IIITH offers many competitive fellowship programs such as Ripple-IIITH Blockchain Ph.D. and KCIS Fellowship for deserving candidates. The fellowship amount under these schemes is Rs 50,000/- per month. Many of our Ph.D. students have been awarded corporate fellowships such as from Google and TCS.
|Application portal opening||October 21, 2022|
November 20, 2022
|Announcement of short listed candidates for interview||
November 25, 2022
|Interviews for shortlisted candidates||December 6 – 7, 2022|
|Announcement of selected candidates||December 12, 2022|
|Last date of seat acceptance||December 21, 2022|
|Date of online Reporting||Starts on: December 22, 2022
Closes on: December 25, 2022
|Physical reporting to IIITH campus||December 31, 2022 @ 9:00 AM|
- Please check your “Bulk” or “Junk/Spam” folders also for any missing acknowledgement e-mails.